Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: RoKa together during Melbourne Park practice session, share secret words


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PHOTO OP: RoKa together during Melbourne Park practice session, share secret words


Roger Federer, who's been biting with quotes these days, was spotted with long-time girlfriend Mirka Vavrinec on the Melbourne Park practice courts before heading to Kooyong recently. The 13-time Grand Slammer moved easily past Carlos Moya 6-2, 6-3 at the Aussie Open warmup today.

It looks like RoKa are having some words. Could it be Mirka's scolding the regal Swiss for his recent media moments? Or is she desperately fiending for her seemingly missing Crackberry??

What's going on here people?

DO TELL!

(image via tennisweek.com)

6 comments:

  1. Rafa and Roger were also practicing together in Melbourne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirka: Roger, I love you, but Rafa is oiling up on practice court two for a session of naked doubles. I'll be back in a couple of hours. No, I don't care how high your balls are...I'm going to watch naked Rafa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I was listening to Ana's iPod yesterday, and I think you should put a ring on it."

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon : good one!!!:))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to find pictures of Rafa and Roger's practice today.

    +1 Anon 1:05

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mirka: "Stop talkin' crazy, Roger."

    Roger: "I'm telling you, these two tennis balls suddenly had faces and screamed at me!"

    Mirka: "Oy... I'm gonna call your mother!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...