Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Ferrero and his facial fur advance in Auckland, bottle blonde no more


Monday, January 12, 2009

PHOTO OP: Ferrero and his facial fur advance in Auckland, bottle blonde no more


Juan Carlo Ferrero was spotted working some new facial fur during his match in Auckland today. The former Roland Garros champ advanced to the second round when his opponent, Kei Nishikori, retired from their match with a right forearm injury while trailing 3-5 in the first set.

I've always thought JC was a cutie but in a pretty boy kinda way. This facial fur, though, gives him a rougher edge which I def like on him more and his hair looks closer to its natural color (remember this? Eww.) I may have to check to see if the curtains match the drapes just to be EXTRA sure.

In the meantime, what do you think of The Mosquito's latest look?

DO TELL!



(images via Getty)

6 comments:

  1. This guy is so ridiculously HOT!!!
    Good to see him back! He was bitterly missed by my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is hot, when he listens to good fashion advice. That first pic especially is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm diggin' the facial hair. I'd definitely let that mosquito suck my blood...did I just say that? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah he actually looks better out of tennis gear than in, which is not usually the case IMO.

    I find him quite yummy and the facial fur, well, like I said I'd volunteer to make sure the curtains match the drapes.

    *grabs nanny cam, puts in JC's tennis bag*
    *RiCH jumps in, joins nanny cam for JC observations and/or stalkings*

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so much better without all that blond crap in his hair. And add another definitely feeling the facial hair. He pulls it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, don't like it. It ruins the Little Prince thing he had going on. Now he looks like an extra on some third rate police drama.

    He is one of those cute boy enigmas - hard to tell how good looking he really is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...