Google Down the Line!: (UPDATED) PHOTO OP: A-Rod in Melbourne, gets shirtless practice on


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

(UPDATED) PHOTO OP: A-Rod in Melbourne, gets shirtless practice on


Andy Roddick was spotted at Melbourne Park today getting some practice in presumably under the watchful eye of new coach Larry Stefanki.

Their partnership got off to a flying start when the former top-ranked baller reached the final of Doha last week, ultimately falling to a streaking Andy Murray in the final.

And, like Marat Safin, this shirtless brigade member is looking in typically great shape which should serve him well in the Aussie summer heat.

Anyways, speaking of heat...




UPDATE: More steaming hot shots of A-Rod practicing this week in Melbourne, courtesy of tennis week. This is has to be the best shape he's EVER been in. Oy, boy.

*de-friends Brooklyn Decker on Facebook*



(images via Getty)

12 comments:

  1. You gotta love the AO more than any other slam, just for these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! lol

    Andy's looking great,lost a few pounds too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great for the girls...and for the guys?? any topless?? : D hahahahahaha

    Come on!! Equality!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. *flashes Uvijek*

    Sorry, that's the best I can do. I'm all for equal rights. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. natch: hahahaha that crack me up : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know it was THAT kind of blog. I'm SO outta here!

    *remembers he writes DtL*

    damn those technicalities. flash on guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *flashes Rich*

    By the way...they're real...and they're SPECTACULAR!

    *remembers Rich is not that into her*
    Rats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haaaaa!!...we have a Seinfeld fan here too : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. uvijek,

    I had to look up that quote. ;)
    I guess I'm not a very good fan.
    I hope Rich finds some topless JJ for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah baby!! : ) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always liked Andy I think he is so sexy. Im loving all of these shirtless pix

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pics - Andy's hot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...