Google Down the Line!: RAFANATICS: Help Rafa get Tennis Channel to broadcast "Friends of Iker vs. Friends of Rafa" Part Deux!


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

RAFANATICS: Help Rafa get Tennis Channel to broadcast "Friends of Iker vs. Friends of Rafa" Part Deux!


Thanks to DtL reader johanne for tipping me off to the latest Rafael Nadal news!

Calling all RAFANATICS: the Mallorcan Matador needs your help.

Your boy just left this message on his website about the upcoming "Friends of Iker vs. Friends of Rafa" Part Deux:

Dear English speaking fans,

My team has received some e-mails from you about the information in English. Well I am sorry for this and I have asked them to try to have you more updated. I am told that they are trying to have the Tennis Channel get interested in broadcasting the Malaria gig I am doing with Casillas. We will keep you posted on this.

Many thanks

Okay RAFANATICS, contact the Tennis Channel folks at viewerresponse@tennischannel.com and let your voices be heard. How else will we get a live, shorty-short wearing Rafa stateside?

DO IT TO IT!!!

(image via cache.daylife.com)

12 comments:

  1. Done and done! Tennis Channel, in general, is an ongoing disappointment in my life. However, I'm prepared to let them surprise me here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONE!!!!

    shorty-shorts...oh god...
    *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for shorty-shorts Rafa!! I hope he takes his pants, er, I mean, shirt off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he takes his pants off!
    Shoulda stuck with that answer, Johanne! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK we don't even HAVE a tennis channel over here. :-(

    But who cares, can Rafa please take ALL his clothes off?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonja,
    You aren't missing much!
    There is a way to download it off tv to a mac, then you can send it to another mac user. I have no idea how, but if anybody knows how and can explain it clearly to me, I'll send it to ya, sonja. Uh...that is, if it airs on TTC. You never no what those idiots will do after being swamped with lusty EL TORO e-mails.

    Any way, off with Rafa's clothes! Naked tennis, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Word, natch (on several fronts). With TTC, what kills me about the programming is what they CHOOSE to put on during prime time, especially during the season. I understand that there are financial considerations, but the idea that tennis fans want to watch stuff that's NOT tennis is a bit strange. And BTW, I personally tried to play up the malaria angle in my email to them. Thought it might read better than, "I need to see more hot guys doing sports".

    ReplyDelete
  8. anon: "I personally tried to play up the malaria angle in my email to them."

    any angle will do, anon, especially if Rafa's in shorty-shorts. but i'll take the sneaky one from below as he's kicking the ball, or walking, or breathing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. >>Thought it might read better than, "I need to see more hot guys doing sports".<<

    Gosh, anon, that's exactly what my e-mail said! Only I replaced "hot guys" with "Rafa", and "sports" with..."me". ;)

    Don't get me started on TTC, either. What kind of morons run that place, anyway? If Sampras still owns part of it, then he's a bigger idiot than he looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tips, natch! :) I don't have a mac, though.

    But I've got something much better: On the "my mind" channel always runs the Rafa-naked-show! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. sonja,
    I bet it goes on youtube & Rich gives it to us within 4 hrs of it's airing (no matter what country/station) anyway. Rich is like a bloodhound when it comes to Rafa material. THANK GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's right! We have Rich! Who needs a tennis channel?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...