Google Down the Line!: + TUESDAY NETCORDS: Grigor may be allergic to shirts of any kind but not flags


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

+ TUESDAY NETCORDS: Grigor may be allergic to shirts of any kind but not flags


* Roger Federer apparently told the hosts of Swiss talk show "Glanz and Gloria" he was "embarrassed" by his post-match pool of tears at the Aussie Open in January. OMG - I was embarrassed FOR you Fed. See? It's totally cosmic. [ESPN]

* A dumbfounded Simon Reed calls the LTA's decision to offer central contracts, which are akin to salaries, to support their struggling ballers "hare-brained". Seriously, who the hell's running the joint over there, Bernie Madoff? In that case, count your pennies guys. [Eurosport]

* Sania Mirza, who's been training with Gil Reyes in Las Vegas as part of adidas' baller development program, had a recent run in with Steffi Graf in the facility's parking lot. According to Sania, the 22-time Grand Slammer was on her way in for a hit when the pair met and the Indian baller only "managed to mumble something." Hopefully it wasn't anything about that Perry Rogers lawsuit. Bad Sania! [tennis week]

(image via DimitrovFan)

14 comments:

  1. You should definitely have a look at that Gilles Simon pic, Rich:

    http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=8258716&postcount=1608
    Am still under shock. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh... I can't see the pic! Somebody please post another link *puppy eyes*

    And isn't Grigor absolutely yummy? More please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roger Federer apparently told the hosts of Swiss talk show "Glanz and Gloria" he was "embarrassed" by his post-match pool of tears at the Aussie Open in January. OMG - I was embarrassed FOR you Fed. See? It's totally cosmic.

    I wasn't embarrassed at all, I laughed my ass off all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me neither! i'm dying again (and also registering over at MTF.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMBG!!! i can totally see the thumbnail.

    maja put it this way - gilles is a total bottom. shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!

    still trying to get my grubby mits on a big file - sorta like gilles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O. MUH GAWD.

    *speechless*

    Here you go, guys.

    http://tinyurl.com/cfadkc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can anyone see it or do you want me to post it elsewhere ?

    Yeah I know right ???? still dying over there. (Can I just say I wish it was Tsonga or Monfils instead of Gicquel :angel:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. IT'S POSTED IT'S POSTED - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn I totally forgot what I meant to post after seeing the Gilly pic.

    Damn you Rich for fanning my terrible lust for Grigor.

    *chants to self*
    he's too young
    he's too young
    he's too young
    he's too young
    he's too young
    he's too young...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love my future husband#3. Rich don't ever stop posting pictures of him!

    Babz, honey chanting doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah, doesn't chanting have the opposite effect: if you say it enough times it comes true? lucky babz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. >>if you say it enough times it comes true<<
    *gasps*

    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa
    I WILL devour Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been cyber-stalking my future husband#3 and found this video about adidas player developement. Tobasco appears in it and it's actually kind of interesting.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLMyQR-ea4A&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=grigor%20dimitrov&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-Address&oe=UTF-8&sourceid


    P.S. Gil Reyes' breasts (yes breasts not man-boobs) are disturbingly enthralling. Eeeww!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like him. He's too much of a show-off. And he hasn't even made a proper name for himself in terms of his tennis, although I'm sure he already has lots of fans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...