Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Yes, we're watching you disrobe and drooling - what of it?


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PHOTO OP: Yes, we're watching you disrobe and drooling - what of it?

"I'm too sexy for this shirt. No, really. I am."

Rafael Nadal played his first Grand Slam match since losing his crown at Roland Garros in May.

The Matador opened against a returning Richard Gasquet but showed no mercy in dismantling his Frenchie friend 6-2, 6-2, 6-3 in the first round at Flushing Meadows.

Ah, how nice to see Rafa back in full flight at a major - not to mention the requisite shirt changes and flashes of bronze.

*dies*




(Photo: Getty)

9 comments:

  1. I'd lick that armpit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new haircut... I would like to see it really short (not buzz... but 'normal').

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I took these pics...

    *wishes*

    fun match though! Love him being the bright yellow sunshine of joy in Ashe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B2012: I'm sure you took your own pics for your private, eh, personal collection, yes?

    Just color me green with envy. That's all. Oh, and please share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious. Absolutely precious, Rich.
    Oh, to smell and touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, how much I've missed this... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Late comment but who cares? Those pics- RAFALISCIOUS ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...