Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Tommy's going to lick it up


Thursday, September 3, 2009

PHOTO OP: Tommy's going to lick it up

"Wait, something's lickable. Oh it's me."

Tommy Robredo is currently in a battle with compatriot Guillermo Garcia-Lopez and he's up two sets to one in the US Open second round match.

However, I just saw this photo and just about fainted - it's the way Tommy looks like he's just about to tongue the hell out of something he's grasping in his left hand. Oh the Sergio Tacchini polo is getting me all hot + bothered, too.

I've got issues. Sue me.

(Photo: AP)

4 comments:

  1. looking good Tommy Love the polo hair looks greatcrist

    ReplyDelete
  2. My captcha is 'stifies', 'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM. Is it just me or is he getting hotter by the day??

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's one of the 'handsomest'... evvah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...