Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: El Gato Hartfield working his way back - and Fue Buena is watching


Monday, August 3, 2009

VIDEO VAULT: El Gato Hartfield working his way back - and Fue Buena is watching


Thanks to the guys over at Fue Buena for sending me info on the vlog they started for Diego Hartfield, a 28-year old baller from Argentina who's beginning his comeback after tearing ligaments in his knee . They'll be following him as he works his way back into shape and, hopefully, to better days on the ATP World Tour.

El Gato currently sits at World No. 369 after peaking at No. 73 back in 2007. Oh yeah, and we share the same birthday - not that this tidbit or the fact he's a fellow Aquarian had ANYTHING to do with me covering this comeback story.

CHECK IT:



(via Fue Buena)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel really bad for Hartfield. His situation totally sucks. It's interesting how the human psyche is the same with professionals and hacks like me. I sprained the shite out of my ankle about 4 months ago and I was thinking a lot of the same things as Hartfield. Thankfully my livelihood doesn't depend on tennis or I'd be selling weed on the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...