Google Down the Line!: (UPDATED) PHOTO OP: FedFam revealed - first look!


Friday, August 7, 2009

(UPDATED) PHOTO OP: FedFam revealed - first look!


Here's a first look at Roger + Mirka Federer with newborn girls Myla Rose + Charlene Riva. Cuteness abounds!

Via RF Facebook: As promised, here is a family picture that my dad took. He thinks he's becoming a professional photographer. It was very funny as both girls had the hiccups while we were trying to take a decent picture. The girls and mom are doing great. Thanks for all your warm wishes.

Thanks to katsada for the tip.

UPDATE: Guess who's playing Montreal next week? You got it - confirmed via the Rogers Cup tweet:


Color me SO excited!

BTW, if you're not following DtL on Twitter feel free to do so by clicking here. It's pain free but oh so good - pinky swear.

10 comments:

  1. Ok, that picture is so warm n shit, I think my ovaries just exploded.

    Look at the smile on both their faces! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think exploding ovaries means they're preparing themselves for baby-making, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No crackberry in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each girl is smaller than his Wimbledon trophy!

    So tiny!

    And look at that little hand on Daddy's..I bet she has his heart already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shhhhhh Rich bite your tongue!! I haven't even played the field, no baby making for me yet!

    Unless the father is, uhm, a certain spaniard with omg biceps that does the best fist pump, like ever.

    I just made the term fist pump sound dirty didn't I....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww everybody looks so fresh and new. How lovely.


    This reminds me of Will and Grace when Karen takes a shower towel off her head revealing perfectly done hair and Grace asks, "how did.." and Karen responds, "money."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww major cute.

    I know what Babz means on the ovaries front *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww so cute! The Mangoes are so tiny! Lovely family. :))

    And LOL@ Sara's Will & Grace moment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, isn't Fed's life a bit too perfect? I would be jealous/hating if I wasn't such a fan.

    The babies have very long fingers and toes (or at least one has really long fingers, and the other has really long toes).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...