Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Nando featured in Hola! magazine


Friday, July 31, 2009

PHOTO OP: Nando featured in Hola! magazine


Fernando Verdasco is looking all kinds of shirtless in the latest issue of Hola! magazine.

Seriously, the bod is sick and the faux-hawk looks long gone. But sometimes Nando can look sexy and other times can be straight on cheese. I'm getting Versace ad sprinkled with a dose of International Male here. You? Though, to be fair, the styling isn't so great either.

But really you have to give Nando some props - just think about where he started.







(images courtesy of verdasco-online, scans via socialitelife)

11 comments:

  1. The one in the red bathrobe...make me unsee it. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of the pictures were highly questionable but overall everything was fine. The one with the aviators was hot, ridiculous and cheesy but hot. Then I got to the last one...oh my. All I can think of is, "Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plain."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also featured in the UK HELLO magazine..not so many pics though.

    He does it for me! (female and 35-48 age group)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still not seeing the sexy. Although he's def improved, I just don't think I can take him seriously... To me, he'll always be faux hawk + layers of cheese.

    Btw Rich I'm totally seeing versace too - all the white + unbuttoned shirts, on a boat...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see him in cincy this year. Definite improvement over last year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg. hot! i guess cheese works on me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fern is hot. He's always been hot. Even during his sorta skeevy blonde moment. He can put his chorizo in my paella any day of week. ;)

    Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm... not impressed. Rafa is soooooooooo much hotter!!!!
    Why Rafa doesn't do such things, his fans are waiting. :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This hair is a big improvement over anything else I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone know where these shirts can be bought in the UK?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...