Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: More from Marseille, Dmitry goes for Grigor


Thursday, February 19, 2009

PHOTO OP: More from Marseille, Dmitry goes for Grigor

Dmitry: "Must...touch...abs..."
Grigor: "Uh, those aren't my abs you're going for baby."

So after yesterday's fun photos from Marseille, the ATP World Tour site is showing more images from Dmitry Tursunov, Grigor Dimitrov + Michael Llodra's visit to the DIESEL store in the French city.

First Michael's face-licking now Dmitry's "abs"-grabbing? The ATP seems SO fun! I'm def qualified to hold a position there (watch it.)

It's SO not fair. *pouts*



(image via lorenzosalemi.com)

11 comments:

  1. Gah! I wish I had more time to ogle this week.
    Dmitry - gross.
    Grigor - Yow.Sa.
    *flops on pillows, pouts with Rich*

    ReplyDelete
  2. natch: i love all the man-on-man action the touching, hugging, grabbing, buckling (or is Grigor unbuckling). it's like a weekend at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dimitry better watch out, those are MY man's "abs" he's going for.

    Gosh, my future husband #3 is so beautiful, it's almost wrong. He makes my day yet I'm super depressed because I can't touch (well not yet.)

    *pouts with Natch and Rich*
    *Checks next flight to wherever the hell future husband #3 is*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that he's casually re-buckling there. He's quite the life of the party, isn't he? (i.e. HE gets the body shots off that belly...)

    thanks - this VASTLY improved my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grigor looks like so much fun and he is sooo hot. I definatly wouldnt mind being stuck in between Grigor and Dmitry *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it May 16 yet? Because I want to drool over this boy without feeling like I should be in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. >>it's like a weekend at my place.<<
    *packs bags*
    What time shall I swing by? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOA it just hit me: Grigor is kinda looking like my salsa instructor.

    *runs off to salsa club*

    You see that natch?? I finally have my "UPS guy"!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "You see that natch?? I finally have my "UPS guy"!!"

    ...and if you dance with your instructor the way natch does her ups guy he's in troubllllle

    ReplyDelete
  10. "...and if you dance with your instructor the way natch does her ups guy he's in troubllllle"

    *fondly remembers last salsa night*
    Hell yeah, he sure is!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...