Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Follow the bouncing bird at the Dubai baller party


Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PHOTO OP: Follow the bouncing bird at the Dubai baller party

"So, I have to hold the damn bird this year?"

Jelena Jankovic, Venus Williams, Ana Ivanovic and Serena Williams were all spotted getting their party on at the Dubai baller event today.

The fearsome foursome (HA - not really all of them) are, of course, taking part in next month's PNB Paribas Billie Jean King Cup exo at Madison Square Garden in New York.

"First the henna on my neck and now the bird. I'm totally being used."


"Why is that creepy old dude staring at me? No seriously, WHY??"


"Yeah, I don't do birds. Let me drop in on this family photo for a minute. Cheese!"

(images via Getty)

5 comments:

  1. "Yeah, I don't do birds. Let me drop in on this family photo for a minute. Cheese! By the way, who moved mine?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol I <3 the Serena caption. I could totally imagine her saying that.

    And what is up w/A.I.'s smile? Weird O_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol at your take on Serena. You totally know her, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sara: LOL!

    anon: I'm telling you Ana is totally weirded out by that creepy old dude. And maybe the bird too.

    t: i do in my wishful thinking mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the captions - especially Serena's! Perfect.

    Ana's smile is strained because she doesn't know whether to burst in hysterical peals of laughter or scream and unleash a backhand at the ogler.

    JJ and Vee are trying to hold down the fort I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...