Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Hair today, gone tomorrow - so it is with Carla


Thursday, February 26, 2009

PHOTO OP: Hair today, gone tomorrow - so it is with Carla


A newly-cropped Carla Suarez Navarro (left) may have been on her favored clay in Acapulco but it didn't help much. The Spaniard fell to Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-4, 7-5 in the tourney's second round.

So if I remember correctly, a few of you felt Carla was bordering on a hairy situation at the Aussie Open (right) and I won't argue there. I mean, her hair had a life of its own and almost made the main draw too. But I'm not sure I'm feeling the new 'do either. There MUST be a middle ground people.

What do you guys think?

DO TELL!

(images via Getty)

15 comments:

  1. Ew, ew, ew. Just ew. Ew before. Ew after. I violently scramble for the remote every time her matches are broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The show "Extreame Make Over" comes to mind. Its not just that unforgivable hair those teeth need braces STAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Adam Sandler's daughter? When she grows up she will look like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to see it when it's dry and not an action shot. It could be a cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Pamela. It's hard to tell from just one shot, but it looks like it could be very cute - very elfin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm - interesting. Maybe she's bringing back Winona Ryder - someone needs too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jesus. This looks makes Svetlana look like a supermodel LOL!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, Carla!!! I personally thought that her goofy 80s hair added to her charm (along with the one handed backhand and feisty game.)

    This is not a good look - makes me wonder if her mom is still cutting her hair. Come on Carla, you have that big check from the Aussie Open, you can afford to go to the salon! (of course some of my worst haircuts EVER came from the most $$$ salons, so who knows. . .)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *blech* I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. But at least that "Adam Sandler's daughter" line made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep it long, and relax it. I'd say if she wants this cut she should have a longer fringe/bangs, but that won't work with a curly hair, so...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someone please arrest her hairdresser. If she doesn't cut it herself, that is.

    Really really bad choice, Carla. Before AND after.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She should go crew cut.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Carla is hot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...