Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: Brooklyn spotted in Melbourne, green-eyed monster too


Monday, January 19, 2009

SIGHTING: Brooklyn spotted in Melbourne, green-eyed monster too


Brooklyn Decker was spotted in the stands watching future hubbie-to-be, Andy Roddick, annihilate Sweden's Bjorn Rehnquist 6-0, 6-2, 6-2 in the Aussie Open first round, hitting 17 winners against only 10 errors and bombing down 9 aces (only 9?). Spectacular start for A-Rod - no question.

I have to admit the green-eyed monster reared it's ugly head not for those questionable shades but after seeing A-Rod's new ridiculously ripped bod. And, I may not be an SI swimsuit model (at least not in public) but I'm sure I have some things to offer (love of gossip, dirty mind).

But who I am to stand in the way of Broddick's true love - even for one night.

(image via Getty)

9 comments:

  1. You're a secret swimsuit model? Alright buddy, give up the pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!!Brooklyn's certainly one lucky girl,Andy's bod is sexier than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on, Andy. Give it up to Rich for one night at least. You owe it to yourself to explore ALL your options before getting married. ;)

    *forms "Experiment With Rich" picket line outside Melbourne*

    ReplyDelete
  4. JadeFoxxy: I'd only send them to you if you were "JadeFoXXXy" - I have a decency clause and can only send to those who can handle it. Are you game?

    MaryS: Oh - I forgot I may have to fight you for a piece of A-Rod. Mitts are on Mary.

    *applies face paint, vaseline to face*

    natch: i love that you support gay marr-, i mean, one night stands. and maybe A-Rod will too. In time. With me. By his side. Holding his US Open trophy. Lovingly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great...you guys fight over A-Rod (ick) and I'll happily run off with Rafa! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No dear, you don't have to choose anymore. I've already got Rafa and narrowed down your choices =D. You can thank me later -- especially since I'm sure you've got your hands full with A-Rod.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *books to trip to melbourne, hides in Rafa's locker*
    *convinces Rafa of undying devotion, gets invite to Mallorca*

    done deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With a new ripped bod I'd say Andy needs to pull a Novak and give his fans a show!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...