Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Venus finally appears in Hong Kong, should've stayed in bed


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PHOTO OP: Venus finally appears in Hong Kong, should've stayed in bed


Venus Williams, who went MIA at the photo call for next week's JB Group Classic, was spotted looking completely excited at the opening ceremony for the exo tourney.

I guess when you've been on the WTA Tour for almost 15 years these ceremonies can become, well, tedious.

Just focus on the appearance fee V - that always helps (yeah right, like I'd know.)

(image via Getty)

3 comments:

  1. Oh god that red satin flower thing brings to mind some boring chinese weddings I have to sit through when I was growing up.

    It might be the jet lag... And the fact that they're speaking Cantonese/Mandarin for the ceremony.. My eyes would've glazed over too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the most flattering pic of V... but I can't say I've ever seen anyone look very attractive in the midst of a big yawn LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, not the most ravishing representation of her. the flower is kind of ironic in this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...