Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Tommy Haas has a beard


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PHOTO OP: Tommy Haas has a beard


No, droolers, not that kind - Sara Foster is for real. Sorry, I wasn't looking to mislead you with that headline (read: give us all immense hope.)

Anyway, Tommy has been feeling a bit lazy with the razor and Sara kinda likes it. The beard, not the laziness I mean though I wouldn't know her feelings on that one either.

Personally, I like a good, trimmed beard espesh on someone with a full head of hair. Let's hope he doesn't go all Brad Pitt on us, though. HAWTNESS isn't a given - you still gotta work at it guys.

[Via: Tommy-Haas.net]
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. The first paragraph is hilarious!

    (And Lord, is he riding in coach?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough times for Tommy it seems. But he's still hawt so I can only sympathize a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.G.


    Can he get any Haater?
    Gah!

    Btw, I can't stand beards. On some guys they look okay. But I'm still not sleeping with them. ;P
    But, for Tommy?...always an exception to every rule. He is just head to toe haat.

    Thank you, Richie. What a lovely view to come home to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...