Google Down the Line!: MEDIA MASHUP: "My angel is the centerfold..."


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MEDIA MASHUP: "My angel is the centerfold..."

"Give us 'sexy'. We need more 'sexy' for this shot."

Richard Gasquet struck a most provocative pose while choking on a 2 set-to-1 lead and two match points, falling 6-7(9) 4-6 7-6(2) 7-6(4) 6-4 in an epic 4 hour 53 minute opening round match against a cramping Mikhail Youzhny. OUCH, that's gotta hurt and I'm not talking about his modeling moment.


Hey fangirls: Reeshard needs your help lifting his spirits after this most disappointing loss. So make him feel good, k?

Here we go. One...two...three...hit it!



[Photo(s): PAUL CROCK/AFP/Getty Images]

4 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think Richard doesn't reciprocate my love...

    Seriously, this choking shit is just fucking ridiculous. It wasn't cool agains Murray, definitely not against Gonzalez and now Youzhny. We may be getting to the "I love you with all my heart but I may need to punch you in the face" point.

    Still love him, and still willing to "lift his spirits" but I'm not happy about it. hmph

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, i was cheering for Richard so much. And this loss is a major heartbreak for me. Hope to see him back to his best form (I still remember him beatin Federer)soon.

    Allez, Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted you about the drool fest -- enjoyed watching his rubdown {alot), and went to bed.... guess nothing much was missed. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for the Frenchie since it'll be a tough loss to swallow (watch it.) That being said I'm just happy to see that beautiful BH carving up the court with such flair. Allez Reeshard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...