Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Shrieka pushed by Ai, unveils minty Wimby dress in Stanford


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FASHION FIX: Shrieka pushed by Ai, unveils minty Wimby dress in Stanford


Maria Sharapova played her first competitive match since being knocked out of Wimbledon's second round by Gisela Dulko.

The Russian lady baller was pushed to the limit by veteran Ai Sugiyama in their opening match at Stanford even losing a 5-2 lead in the second set and two match points in the tiebreak before prevailing 6-4, 6-7(6), 6-1.


Shrieka also debuted a minty version of her Nike Wimby dress for the tourney, which didn't look like bondage-wear at the All England Club but certainly does now. Dominatrix duds perhaps?

Anyway, it seems like there's a lot going on with all the lines including on the visor. The Wimby white + gold version was much more subtle and classic. But all in all it's not so bad.

(images via getty)

3 comments:

  1. I like the dress! Looks great on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and love that you see bondage wear there - I wouldn't have until you pointed it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, the big, blooming look of the dress doesn't do it for me. It almost has an old-fashioned feel. I think she looks better in something form-fitting, and I promise I'm not just saying that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...