Google Down the Line!: JJ vs. Bart: Say what, MF?!


Friday, July 31, 2009

JJ vs. Bart: Say what, MF?!


Marion Bartoli on facing Jelena Jankovic in the Stanford quarterfinals:

There should be a lot of good tennis. I always beat Jankovic so who do you think I want to play?
JJ's response?
She talks like she's Serena Williams. Who is she? She's just another player on the tour.
*sssssslap*

ROFL. Uh, newsflash Bart: Your head-to-head with the Serb stands at 4-3, though you've won the last three matches. A bit of verbal vomit on your part me thinks.

In any case, bring it ladies.

(images via getty)

4 comments:

  1. Bartoli has an advantage coz it's a hardcourt. Anyway, I wish there'd be major drama. Hopefully more enthralling than the one with Wozz and Lisicki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All we need is for the tourney to play "Move bitch...get out the way, get out the way..." as these two lady ballers walk out.

    *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! There's about to be a GIRL FIGHT!

    I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for more boy fights! Let's just make it a boxing match because I'd like it shirtless of course. Rafa v. Nole!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...