Google Down the Line!: MEDIA MASHUP: Rafa doesn't like to be home alone


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MEDIA MASHUP: Rafa doesn't like to be home alone


Here are some images from Rafael Nadal's story in the latest edition of U.S. Vogue.

The world's top baller, who made safe passage into the Roland Garros second round after defeating Brazil's Marcos Daniel 7-5, 6-4, 6-3, gives us some insight here (though mostly the usual answers) including one of his biggest vulnerabilities:

Being home alone at night makes me a bit nervous. If I'm at home alone I have to sleep on the sofa—I can't face going to bed. I'm there with the TV on and all the lights on. I'm not very brave about anything in life. In tennis, yes. In everything else, not very.

Anyone want to keep him company?

Click here for the edited story on Style.com. Full story in the June issue.

PS - Thanks Courtney!







BONUS:
Check out some behind-the-scenes video below!



(images courtesy of Vogue via Nadal News)

12 comments:

  1. Good god! Could you imagine coming home, finding a frightened Rafa on the couch, looking at you with excitement in his beautiful eyes like a little puppy who is scared in the dark...

    Don't worry Rafa! Once we have met you will NEVER be home alone again! Pinky promise!
    With me you had some TLC 24/7!

    *dies and goes to heaven"

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH!
    GAAHH!!

    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    Don't worry, Rafa. I'll protect you from everything bad, except me. ;)

    Richie,
    In an odd, roundabout way, you've made me orgasm more than any other man in the last six months. Write that down in your diary. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafa is special. He's not afraid to tell about his fears, I really like that in a man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. natch: ROFL!!! Well, I never thought THAT would happen but I'll take it especially long distance.

    Damn- nice going magic fingers. How I love thee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's so precious I can't even take it...

    And I love, LOVE that he goes "well, it's not MY island..." :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg he's afraid of being all alone, I love this guy! me wanna hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and those pictures are to die for!!!!! vamos rafa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if he's going to start hanging out with Tiger Woods next.

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm almost speechless. It's Rafaness OVERKILL. The GORGEOUS pictures *stares*, the vid, the open shirt, the cuuuuute details about him being afraid of the dark when he's all alone. Especially the fact that he's admitting he's not very brave. Oh my...

    Ahhh, just when I thought I couldn't love him more... o_O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, unlike Federer, Rafa DOES play golf, and decently (handicap 9).

    He hangs out with Sergio Garcia, not for photo ops, but for serious pro-am golf tournaments in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH LA LAA RAFAAA! these pictures are soo gorgeoussss, I especially loveeee pic 3!!!!

    I too would love to comfort a frightened Rafa ^-^ howw cute is he " Being home alone at night makes me a bit nervous." awwwwww but seriously any1 would JUMP at the chance to spend even ONE night with Rafa ;) *drifts away dreaming*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lame , how very lame.but this for sure would interest those gays and homos out there but not a straight girl like me.pukey....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, pukey indeed...not! How fantastically awesome and handsome and sweet and sexy can somebody be allowed to be at the same time?

    Love it that he's scared of being home alone in an apartment building in the middle of Manacor. You come with me to a remote part of Sweden in the autumn, Rafa, when the gales blow and there is not a single person aroud. Only the tall, dark trees that screech in the wind...no? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...