Google Down the Line!: MEDIA MASHUP: Serena gets glam for charity dance, goes shopping for some friends


Thursday, April 16, 2009

MEDIA MASHUP: Serena gets glam for charity dance, goes shopping for some friends


A dolled up Serena Williams was spotted almost on the red carpet for charity New Yorkers for Children Spring Dinner Dance 'New Year's in April: A Fool's Fete' at the Mandarin Oriental last night.

The 10-time Grand Slammer spent some time in the salon chair before hand and made sure to tweet about it:

ReRe also let us in on some of her shopping duties while in The Big Apple. Apparently she's been looking to spruce up her LA digs and found some choice, and affordable, pieces on her visit:


OMG - how exciting ReRe! Please tell me where I can find one of THESE for my very own:


*anxiously awaits answer*

(image via getty)

21 comments:

  1. What's a chandler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. anon 9:41 exactly.
    Rich, tell us the secret, what is she talking about!?
    I mean, I don't live in USA, and I bet I would't like totally misspelled or invent a word.God Serena.Read a magazine, or you know, a book maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, did she mean like chandelier?!?
    Like Janet would say OH MY GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO

    Chandlers! Ahahaha!

    Chandlers are those hanging up the ceilings in them posh digs. In the time where there were no electricity, it's where you put chandles in :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least we know Serena does her own tweeting. Priceless as are chandlers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFL @ "chandles"!!!

    Yeah, chandeliers. OMG it hurts.

    *grabs gut*
    *falls on floor again*
    *dies from laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  7. PFffffffffff!!! LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMFAO Rich! I have tears in my eyes from laughing! GOD I really hope she knows how to spell chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her twitters never fail to make me LOL, but your blog and the picture of Chandler...I'm now ROLFing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO I love ReRe! Bad spelling and all. At least we know she wrote this update!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!

    pic of matt perry to top it off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She and Shaq would totes get along (Twitter-wise). AWESOME SAUCE EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh ReRe!

    But Rich, your chandler picture is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. u all so lame , win tweet u use shortcut duh, keep up. tats why its called tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i follow her on twitter and when i read about the chandler, i can't stop myself from laughing! hahaha. she might be the best baller as of now but she's not the best in spelling/grammar.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Serena you're hot, but you don't have to be orange to be noteced.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear anon 6:24
    Yeah, the point of tweeter is to write SHORT MESSAGES, not shortcuts for words, and anyhow short from chandalier is not chandler.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maybe she bought the "chandler" for the "chairt event" she went to.
    LOOOOL

    Priceless! I would LOVE to buy a CHANDLER for myself!
    Could this BE any funnier?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...