Google Down the Line!: (UPDATED) PHOTO OP: Nalby feeling the big "O" during his dominating Davis Cup win


Friday, November 21, 2008

(UPDATED) PHOTO OP: Nalby feeling the big "O" during his dominating Davis Cup win


David Nalbandian was feeling absolutely orgasmic during his opening round Davis Cup rubber versus David Ferrer today (the speedy Spaniard does have that effect on people, you know.)

The prickly Argentine managed to dominate David 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 and get his country to a 1-0 lead in the big final. Juan Martin del Potro is currently battling Feliciano Lopez in the second rubber of the day. (UPDATE: Feli defeated J. Martin 4-6 7-6 (7-2) 7-6 (7-4) 6-3 to tie it up!)

So now, if you don't mind, let's enjoy the many "O" faces of Nalby...






(images via Getty)

9 comments:

  1. i really really really hope spain wins the final!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feli ties it all up!! So happy for Spain right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help it - he will always remind me of Freak Show from Harold and Kumar... 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing about sports is that it makes somewhat unfortunate looking guys seem attractive.

    Case in point..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siri, I think it's actually the other way around.


    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tremendous start for Nalbandian but a disappointing ending for Del Potro. That is how you can summarized the overall performance from Day 1.

    David Nalbandian was just perfect on every aspect of his game and he could do no wrong. Ferrer did had his moments where I felt that he could pull something, but Nalbandian gave him no room for revival. This was the one of the best performance from Nalbandian that I've seen in a while.

    I have to admit that I was expecting Del Potro to give us a 2-0 lead. But I can put the blame entirely on him as he was carrying a minor injury during the game. I'm sure he will look back with plenty determination to win on Sunday.

    Now here comes the moment which I fear the most. Just like what happened, it will be the double event that might be crucial for Argentina on their Davis Cup quest. I hope Nalbandian/Calleri can pull something out of this but Spain will have plenty of confidence following Feliciano's win. We'll see how things goes.

    In the meantime, please check out my re-cap on the matches from Day 1. Of course, your feedback is highly appreciated.

    http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/11/davis-cup-final-day-1-mixed-fortunes.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spain made it!!! They won!!! YAY! Rafa must be so proud of his guys... :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks to me like David is hankerin' for a bj Rich doll.

    *waves to sonja* I knew I could count on you for a Rafa comment in my absence!

    Congrats to Espana.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...