Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Fernando gets all huggy and grabby with David - will Ana ruin their fun?


Thursday, November 20, 2008

PHOTO OP: Fernando gets all huggy and grabby with David - will Ana ruin their fun?


A demure-looking David Ferrer was spotted getting manhandled by Fernando Verdasco at the Davis Cup final draw ceremony today in Mar del Plata.

Ah-ha! So Fernando must have been bent over waiting for David yesterday - I mean they are holding hands, right? Case solved.

But I repeat: Ana will NOT be happy when she arrives for the weekend (but David may still be.)

(image via AP)

12 comments:

  1. Sveta will kick David's ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferru has had some hilarious expressions in photos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love the ultra touchy-feely Spanish DC team. They seem to have no concept of personal space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm they are not holding hand hahaha Davis' hand are together Fernando's in on Davis' arm :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are not holding hands..but they are still cute, I love those kind of pictures from the Spanish team! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. A David/Fernando sandwich? I wouldn't say no to that... o_O

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find this picture terribly exciting. O_O

    Sonja, will you invite me along? I promise to be a good girl. *blink*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonja, Babz, can I come along as well? I don't even have to participate, I can just observe eagerly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon 12:34, ask Sonja. It's her sandwich. If it's up to me, the more the merrier. I'm not too straight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. don´t be such a wishful fag - they are NOT holding hands. Fernando is holding David´s arm and he´s holding his hands together. Nico photo, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure, babz and anon 12:34, y'all come along! We'll have a blast! ;-)

    Anon 2:47... thank you for clarifying - it's not like that was just kidding. This blog is dead serious, you know. :S

    ReplyDelete
  12. sonja: hahahahahahaha - love it. can you imagine if you took everything i wrote seriously? well, you might want to where rafa's involved.

    i can't wait for next season.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...