Google Down the Line!: THE LOW DOWN: Tati not retiring from tennis yet, still "optimistic" about return


Thursday, November 20, 2008

THE LOW DOWN: Tati not retiring from tennis yet, still "optimistic" about return


Rumors have been circling around the internet recently that Tatiana Golovin might be hanging up her racquets due to a recurring back injury caused by Ankylosing spondylitis, a painful chronic degenerative inflammatory arthritis. Moreover, according to TENNIS mag's Ticker Loic Courteau reportedly stopped working with Tati because of her indefinite injury woes.

But it seems the Frenchie baller isn't giving up on her career. The 20-year old wrote responded to an email from fan site Golovin Attitude and explained:

unfortunately, I’m still suffering from my back, so I have to stop again, I can’t tell you more. It is pretty tough but I am ok and I am still optimistic.

I can’t thank you guys enough. I want to thank you and your team, and all the fans for your support and your encouragements
Let's hope Tati can recover and get back to the court, though this issue will most likely be something she'll be dealing with for the rest of her career and beyond. But it won't stop the Frenchie's off-court dealings including an appearance in Sports Illustrated 2009 Swimsuit Issue due on the stands in February.



(image via Getty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...