Google Down the Line!: Rafa's going for gold and living out Fed's dream season


Friday, August 15, 2008

Rafa's going for gold and living out Fed's dream season

Rafael Nadal continued his brilliant season today in Beijing.

The incoming no. 1 avenged his recent defeat to Novak Djokovic in Cincinnati knocking out the Serb 6-4, 1-6, 6-4. The Mallorcan Matador will now take on a controversial Fernando Gonzalez for the gold medal while Nole will battle James Blake for the bronze.

Does anyone else think Rafa's living out Roger Federer's dream season? I do, and I also think it'll be a cold day in hell before Fed offers Rafa another free ride on his private plane.

Boo hoo.

(image via Getty)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulatons Nadal, where is my check?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Vamos Rafa!!! :-)))))

    I truly believe he can make gold now! I'm so happy, this made my day.

    But I do feel for cute Nole though. I think he cried when he left the stadium... *sigh* Poor thing. *virtual hug to Nole*

    I hope he wins the bronze medal!

    OK sorry I'm so torn, but I love both Rafa and Nole. Which is why I had such a hard time this season, they keep meeting, and I'm all: Go Rafa! Go Nole! Aaahhh why can't there be two winners?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartbreaking loss for Novak, for sure. I hate that he can't get the silver now at least.

    But on the upside - RAFA!!!!!!!! He is living not only Fed's dream season, but the season he totally deserves. I hope he gets the gold now. He's the only one out of this final match up that deserves it after that display earlier with Blake...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The real gold medal match was played by Nole and rafa....too bad Nole doesn't get the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah - i wish nole would get the silver. gonzo def doesn't deserve it for what for he did against blake.

    SHAMELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget Rafa living Fed's dream, he's living my dream! Vamos Golden Rafa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. join the club anon - join the club!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...