Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: JJ + Reebok go at it again for US Open - worried much?


Friday, August 22, 2008

FASHION FIX: JJ + Reebok go at it again for US Open - worried much?

Never one to miss a fashion fiesta, Jelena Jankovic is throwing herself into the style game for the US Open.

Admittedly, I wasn't so kind to the JJ and her initial attempt at custom fashion for the Olympics (fine - I screamed "piece of crap".) Can you blame me? Anyway, when the Serb mentioned recently she and Reebok collaborated again on her US Open fashion I was worried to say the least. But I have to say it's (very) slowly getting better.

JJ will be working a very fitted, lemon yellow double-layered tank dress featuring something resembling a geisha-style obi belt (though not as wide or dramatic - go figure.) It's kinda cute but unfortunately the dress reminds me of sleepwear which is appropriate given JJ looks a bit jet-lagged here.

Let's hope she wakes up in time for the start of play on Monday though...

(image via Getty)

7 comments:

  1. It's OK. JJ needs to be more concerned with her game rather than fashion. (I'm picking Safina to win, & Mauresmo, who has *that* look back in her eyes, as the dark horse.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm. I actually really, really like this dress.

    OH NOES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The JJ." So appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the color, does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  6. color is great for her..the shape seems a little too ametuer, like I imagine a twelve year old girl in this...but she nees fitter clothing in my opinion and something that capitalizes on her legs... but she is miles above ana...that is who i am really worried about..her and venus..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jelena banana...oh, no

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...