Google Down the Line!: ATP ballers tease fans, show some skin for new ATP calendar


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ATP ballers tease fans, show some skin for new ATP calendar

Now you can have your very own, partially disrobed ATP baller every month of 2009.

Tommy Haas, Marcos Baghdatis,Tomas Berdych, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Dmitry Tursunov, the Bryan brothers, Mikhail Youzhny, Fernando Verdasco, Juan Monaco and Ivan Ljubicic were all shot in black-and-white by Corinne Dubreuil and will be featured in the latest ATP calendar.

An exhibit showcasing the entire set of images will be on display right in time for the US Open from August 22 - Sept 18 on the seventh floor "living room" at the W New York Hotel, Times Square.

Seriously, if they wanted to do a real calendar they could've at least taken the entire shirt off. What a tease.

Oh - can we also get Fernando Verdasco's image please?? Clothed is fine I suppose.


(via tennis week; image courtesy of Corinne Dubreuil/Nikon D3)

15 comments:

  1. Corinne usually does amazing work.

    Verdasco - yes please!

    Though I would rather claw my eyes out than see Tomas Berdych half clothed or otherwise... I suppose I could just rip off the front cover of the NY fashion mag and paste over that month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that could work for a number of ballers on the tour - ick

    ReplyDelete
  3. ? what no rafa?! i'll pass then...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might be the only one in the world who thinks this, but I get creeped out by sexy photos of twins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm - i'd love to know more about that one freakyfrites. how often do you see these photos???

    do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as Haas is in it, I'm buying one for every room in my house. I can always photoshop the clothing off...

    And yep, I'm creeped out by those twins, too. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *raises hand*

    equally creeped out by the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 words for you, Rich:

    Olsen twins.

    YACKCKCKCKCKCKC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where's Rafa! It's not a legit Mr. Hardbodied Calendar without Rafa!

    Call me sick, but I.. don't get creeped out by the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well HELLO Senor Robredo! o_O

    Although I have to agree - a certain megahot Spaniard is clearly missing here.

    But maybe Rafa thought: Oh well, enough sexy pin-up photos for this year now. Ah, they all just want my body... ;)

    As for the twins: totally creeped out there!

    Also: Does anyone want to see Ivan Ljubicic semi-naked? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go to www.gettyimages.com and click sports. type in Verdasco and you'll see them. Also he's on Flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go to www.gettyimages.com and click sports. type in Verdasco and you'll see them. Also he's on Flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The twins would be hotter if they weren't pictured together. I don't think many people need to be reminded that there are two of them and they look like one another.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why would anyone want to see Baghdatis and Ljubicic partially topless?! I hope those are short months. Sorry, that wasn't nice, I know. But, seriously?! Give me 12 months of Verdasco!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...