Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: Anna Kournikova looking healthy, dressing badly


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

SIGHTING: Anna Kournikova looking healthy, dressing badly

We reported a few weeks back about former tennis glamourpuss Anna Kournikova and her rumored struggles with an eating disorder. However, based on these recent shots of the Russian in Miami Beach, she's looking healthy to us. What we can't get over is her styling - head to toe. What's up with the platformy leopard-print heels, red shapeless babydoll dress, and lifeless hair? She used to bring IT to the tennis court but apparently those days were long ago.


She may want to get herself back in gear, though. According to cutie boyfriend Enrique Iglesias, "I'm as comfortable with women as I am with men. Of my closest friends, three are men and two are women. I learned a lot about women from my mother and my nanny, but I don't think you really get to know what makes women tick until you have a romantic relationship." Beware the wandering eye, Anna... (via Hollywood Rag)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...