Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: "Commence Dragulation...Dragulation Complete."


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

PHOTO OP: "Commence Dragulation...Dragulation Complete."


For the first time in I think EVAH I'm pretty much stunned into typing submission. But I'll try.

I haven't the slightest idea what Elena Dementieva was doing this shoot for or why but I don't even care: I. LOVE. IT. It's so over-the-top tranny trash I can't peel my eyes away even for a second. It's like watching a train wreck on crack or every episode of Drag U.

I'm thinking the inspiration here must have been Valley of the Dolls meets 70's satanic movies meets Siegfried and Roy all wrapped up in sequins and foil. Well, at least the tennis racquet is. No, really. IT IS:


Fab. You guys, I'd die to do a photoshoot this awful. Big hair, bad fashion, and fire. Everything I've ever dreamed about this Russian barbie gets to live out. Like Jujubee she's aspirational. There, I said it. Sue me.

I'm sure Maxim Afinogenov enjoyed this Elena as much as I'm doing right now. Uh, wait probably more. In a hetero way of course.




[Photo(s): tennisforum.com] 

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GAWD. Wha - I don't even. I'd laugh but I'm sure she'd set me on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ lovelyrita782: Or wrap you up in foil and swat you. Either way FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confess, Richie.
    That's from your own private collection. You photoshopped Elena's face over yours, didn't ya? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even think of anything witty to say, those pics are just downright amazing. And your commentary is just cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...