Google Down the Line!: BALLER BLOGS: Tommy Haas


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BALLER BLOGS: Tommy Haas

Future daddy to be (in all the best ways possible) Tommy Haas reminisces about his time in LA at the Stars Under the Stars Gala, gives an update on the state of his game, shows a picture of lil' Haas with Nick Bollettieri and provides this gem, "Other than that Sara and I just enjoyed each other..." in his latest blog. Sorry, I need a second. *visualizes*

OK. Yeah that's his pregnant fiancee Sara Foster who he was referring to in that quote in the pic to the right all jacked up against HotHaas. Do it for all of us lucky lady. Ah well, at least his forearm is close enough to sniff. Go ahead - SCRATCH.

[Photo(s): tommy-haas.net]


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. "Yeah that's his pregnant fiancee Sara Foster who he was referring to in that quote in the pic."

    *Sigh* You had to ruin it for me didn't you, Rich?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sara: I can't be alone in my misery, can I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *rubs eyes*
    Erm...did Tommy Haat say that Lovitz was on top of Courier or Courier was on top of Lovitz? ;)

    Thanks for the scratch and sniff, Richie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ natch: Your pleasure is my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...