Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Fernando Verdasco is shirtless again and we're all better for it


Thursday, August 5, 2010

PHOTO OP: Fernando Verdasco is shirtless again and we're all better for it

 
"I am chorizo, hear me roar."

Big ups to @julesdc for taking these glorious photos of shirtless brigade senior member Fernando Verdasco practicing for the Legg Mason Tennis Classic in Washington, D.C. You wanna know how sweet she is? @julesdc told me via Twitter that she thought of me, yes ME, while sneaking to his practice court and grabbing these shots of a sweaty, swarthy and unsuspecting Fer getting his hit on. I couldn't have taught her any better myself about fangirl stalking. She's truly a woman after my own heart. *sigh*

Anyway, according to his tweets, the Spanish chorizo and his fam have been taking in the sites around the U.S. capital including the Art Museum of the Americas where they visited the House of the Americas Turns 100: Paul Philippe Cret and the Architecture of Dialogue exhibition and the International Spy Museum. They also paid a visit to Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chão where he got my juices going (and a few other things) by announcing to the Twitterverse:


Yes, I'm pervish. And four. He also had dinner with superstar Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz (who's awesome btw) before taking in his concert the following day. I'm thinking he got front row and backstage. Duh.

So enjoy these pics of Fer. But, no worries, there's more where these came from. Oh yeah, @julesdc also shot some other ballers wearing more clothes and playing matches. *yawn*

Check 'em out here.



[Photo(s): @julesdc

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...