Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: The crowd is as stunned as you are


Thursday, February 11, 2010

PHOTO OP: The crowd is as stunned as you are

"My head size is based on true measurements."

This is an actual person in an actual parade in Lucerne, Switzerland dressed as Roger Federer after a WWE match carting around a trophy and somethings resembling his daughters.

This is wrong on so many levels. Where's Mirka? Why do the mangoes look all Benjamin Button? Why is he about to beat the mangoes? What the hell is going on here?

Okay, I've scared myself. I'll stop now.


[Photo(s): Reuters]

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. Hmn, an odd one, this. Just goes to show not all things Swiss are as smooth as Rogie! Though I do like that big ass pram-court-carriage the mangoes are riding in;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The names of the two baby mangoes are completely misspelled

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap, I think that's Mirka behind the stroller with red hair and sunglasses. Scarred for life, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The babies names are misspelled on purpose ( Myla has S and Charlene has M) and I'm pretty sure that's Mirka in the back with HUGE sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I'm just gonna chalk this up to some sort of hallucination I'm having from the cold meds I'm on. Because I know no sane person would ever, EVER, do something so disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes "sane" is a stretch. Plus, those mangoes are giving me nightmares.

    *shivers*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...