Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: You know you wanna see their...


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

VIDEO VAULT: You know you wanna see their...



Thanks to Sara I can bring you guys a teaser clip for Calvin Klein's X Underwear ad spot showcasing Fernando Verdasco, Hidetoshi Nakata, Mechad Brooks and Kellan Lutz talking shit while in motion.

I know I keep saying it but I seriously can't wait for the 3-D bulges. I wonder if those will talk too?

*grabs drool cup*

[Via INKling116]

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. Erm...Richie? 3 -D or not, you do know they use prosthetics for those shoots, doncha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richie, you need to post the teaser of Shakira's new video called "Gypsy". She is in bed with RAFA!!!!

    Sorry for my english, not my first language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is it:

    http://perezhilton.com/2010-02-16-shakira-nadal-watch

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys!

    natch: oh yes, but it still should be good fun having them up close and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! YES! YES I DO! Now Gimmie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH G.Damn. The rafa teaser really is too much...too much to bear. Let..me...please...one...time...God...please!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drool cup? I have spit bucket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...