Google Down the Line!: Letter to DtL readers: I'm leaving on a jet plane...


Thursday, October 8, 2009

Letter to DtL readers: I'm leaving on a jet plane...


Howdy peeps,

Just a quick note: I'm taking a much needed vacation starting today and continuing all of next week. However, I'll be following all the tennis action and sending updates via Twitter - along with some personal anecdotes during my trip.

So if you're not following DtL yet, click here. It's live and commercial free!

RiCH

(image via abcteach.com)

10 comments:

  1. we need you refreshed and ready for the 2010 season. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time :) you defs deserve it. so glad that you'll still be tweeting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *selfishly cries*
    Richeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    *scrolls back up*
    *reads other, kinder, comments*
    Alright...I GUESS I can carry on without you...
    *lower lip trembles*

    Have fun and don't do anything...or anyone...I wouldn't do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yowza, have a nice trip Rich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah yeah Rich... ol' globetrotter.
    No going to Shanghai, are ye?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know where Rich has gone - he's hiding under the table...http://www.osports.cn/photo.do?photoId=2976843&bagId=360440

    t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful, fabulous trip...

    Hugs,
    tp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...