Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Bringing back the guns - drool much?


Monday, August 10, 2009

PHOTO OP: Bringing back the guns - drool much?

"Oh, how I missed thee. Mwah."

Rafael Nadal and traveling coach Francisco Roig teamed up for doubles action in Montreal, and the pair defeated the Serbian team of Novak Djokovic + Dusan Vemic 7-5, 6-4 in the first round.

Great win and all but what about the return of the sleeveless?! Are you dying??!

I'm pretty sure it's not going to last long so feel free to drool ALL over the screen. You know, in celebration and all.


(images via ap)

5 comments:

  1. It is so good to see Rafa back and happy. He is such a class act. Love the tennis whites. Love the smile. Love the 'guns'. Excuse me for a moment, please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so friggin' happy that Rafa is back!! He looks amazing and SO HAPPY & SMILEY!!! Love the body and the guns. More please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Rafa and his trademark sleeveless. It's good to have them back. Both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! The guns are back!! Can this day get any better? First naked Nole, now this... o_O

    Oh, and the smile... I've missed you so endlessly, Rafa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Rafa, Rafa, you beautiful, smiley boy! Thank god he's back! I can't get enough of him!<<<333

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...