Google Down the Line!: QUOTE OF THE DAY: Serena


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

QUOTE OF THE DAY: Serena


I mean, I use some of my trophies for makeup brushes, so, you know, maybe I'll just take a step back and be like, Hmm. Take all the makeup brushes out and really appreciate every title and every trophy.

- Serena Williams after defeating Victoria Azarenka 6-2, 6-3 in the Wimbledon quarters today

I LOVE that it was the Indian Wells trophy too. You know what I also love? That we now know where she keeps her balls during play.

Cheeky ReRe.

(image via getty)

4 comments:

  1. I'm really liking ReRe this year. She seems to be having so much fun and really enjoying herself. Quotes like that make me like her more and more. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture will never not make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. That was me. Too much snort-laughing today, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...or caffeine apparently. Damn those frisky fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...