Google Down the Line!: Letter to DtL readers: Comments Section


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Letter to DtL readers: Comments Section

Hey y'all,

I hope everyone's enjoying the day off today from Wimby action!

Just a reminder about the comments section: there have been some recent incidents of readers bashing other reader's comments and others going completely off-topic. I understand people are very passionate about certain subjects and won't agree or even like my opinions. In that case, feel free to direct your comments to me. If I can dish it out then I can certainly take it.

But let's not bash other readers for voicing their opinions or make it an opportunity for a venting session. I usually only delete spam or comments used for promotional purposes but I'll have to start deleting reader comments if this continues.

Thanks,

RiCH

10 comments:

  1. Wha? Who? Moi??

    I'm a sweet little innocent girl I swear!! I didn't even bash anyone who said Ginge is a butterface. I swear!!

    ;)

    You go, Rich. This is your blog and you do what you're comfy with. If they don't like what you say they can go make their own blog. Frak it. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! This always used to be a fun place where people meet up and chat about their fave topic - tennis.

    It would be a shame if it turned into a comment war everytime you or we post something.

    Apparently some jerks can only voice their anger and frustration when bashing people online anonymously. Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you bash other people like you do Rich, and get for that many praises from ass kissers, of course people would want to puke.Or disagree with shallow posts of yours or shallow comments.
    But this is a quite place, so no need for worry.
    Just don't bash yourself in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be a wave of demonic posters hanging around. I know that Forty Deuce has had to implement a thing where you cannot post unless you sign, perhaps Rich needs to think about doing that as well. I think anyone who comes on the internet and posts Anonymously does not deserve to have their posts aired in the first place. If you are too much of a coward to put your name on your posts, then you dont deserve to have your opinions aired in the public domain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for me I said that I just "jizz in my pants" when I saw Vika...other than that...I "clean my hands" of any wrong doing or said. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Karen, in Forty Deuce were a lot of Anon writers just to pick on others, after "C NOTE" did lock the comments for register users everything mellow down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kangooro is my nameJune 29, 2009 at 12:48 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...