Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: Nole's TMI moment - where's Tipsy when you need him?


Thursday, April 2, 2009

VIDEO VAULT: Nole's TMI moment - where's Tipsy when you need him?


Thanks to DtL reader Sara for alerting me to this video of Novak Djokovic!

The Serb, who got a little match-y with Jo-Willy yesterday, was interviewed by three kids called the Sports Brothers and they asked him all sorts of on and off-court questions.

Too Much Information Alert: Pay attention to his most embarrassing moment in the beginning of the clip. Maybe he can borrow some adult diapers from Tipsy. They really ARE all the rage, huh?

CHECK IT:



(video via sports brothers)

12 comments:

  1. Very cute, down to earth interview. He knows how to relate to plain folks unlike certain #2 players who can only relate to the Wintours of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Yeah, hide your face Nole because that makes it less embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love how open and personable Nole seems...hilarious! And the kids were cracking me up with how "professional" they were being. Love it!

    I maintain that Nole would be an effing blast to party with. Granted I will be taking Rafa home (obvs) but I'd have a few drinks with Nole & Marat beforehand LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. johanne: why choose? bring 'em all home. just pack some diapers. just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse you? Marat isn't going anywhere with anybody but moi.

    I don't drink, but I'd be more than happy to provide a place for him to drink from.

    You guys can have the hairy smurf, and the one you can "Depends" on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>I don't drink, but I'd be more than happy to provide a place for him to drink from.<<

    Thanks, Pamela! I DO drink, but you've just given me a new pick-up line. ;)

    *goes to Rafa's hotel room*
    *bottle of champagne in each hand*
    *pounds on door*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sassy much, Pamela? Jaysus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved that video. just goes to show that he's definitely more defensive and reserved with most of the media but deep down the old, funny novak is still in there! the fun novak in the video is the reason why i'm a fan of his!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anytime Natch! lol

    Johanne, you know I love Marat. I had to stake my claim. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. One player who admits he shits his pants LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. watching this video making me want to hug him ..sweet n fun nole..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, this is the Nole I love and want to see more of.

    I like Rich's solution - take all of them home. I ain't choosing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...