Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Why wear matching colored shirts when you can wear none at all?


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PHOTO OP: Why wear matching colored shirts when you can wear none at all?


Novak Djokovic
finally got the better end of nemesis Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Miami today (watch it.)

The Serb managed to snap a 4-match losing streak to his Frenchie foe defeating him 6-3, 6-4 in quarterfinals. He'll next face either Roger Federer or Andy Roddick for a spot in the final.


I love seeing Nole shirtless any day, any time. And today would've been a great day for him to wear nothing on top since both ballers were working the same pool colored adidas shirt though the styles were different (Nole = Edge Polo Falcon line, Jo-Willy = French Open Competition Tee).

I REPEAT: anyone for a "shirts vs. skins" rule to resolve these situations? For the lady ballers too??

(image via getty)

12 comments:

  1. "anyone for a "shirts vs. skins" rule to resolve these situations? "

    *raises hand*

    yes please!

    And if we're throwing the ladies in, I'd like to put in a request that we get Wozniacki signed up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that American Idol spoiler on Twitter was SO uncool. Have to unfollow you now because I am so annoyed. Love your blog, but no more of your Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah my bad - sorry! Fingers got way too excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for being off topic but you guys have to read this article. It tries to put into words all the complaints concerning the wta's state of shittiness I've heard on this blog. I'm pretty sure it's the written version of a bitch-slap.

    http://tennis.com/features/general/features.aspx?id=169482

    ReplyDelete
  5. I frankly don't like seeing Novak with his shirt off. It grosses me out. However I am not completely opposed to shirts v skins. My one condition is that the players must actually be good to look at shirtless. I propose that they send shirtless pictures of themselves to Rich, he posts them here and we vote on who's worthy of shirtlessness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing for me to say except that I learned more about Novak Djokovic in the first minute than I ever wanted to know. Enjoy.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckBcvwNE3Vo

    ReplyDelete
  7. only if we can can choose who goes skins.

    jo-willy, rafa, marat, fernando v, tommy haas - yes please.

    nole, roger, james blake - no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sara: Ewwwww! TMI Nole - too much info. Hotness factor just dropped...a bit

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol at the video. talk about honesty...geez!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check this:

    http://www.lothardaumann.de/kasten/sammelkiste/a_046.jpg

    They looked kinda similar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Novak should wax his chest - and his anus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tennis Observer should wash his mouth. Sucker.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...