Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: Serena gives Jimmy Fallon a good buzz, infamous ass-ets on display


Friday, March 6, 2009

VIDEO VAULT: Serena gives Jimmy Fallon a good buzz, infamous ass-ets on display


Serena Williams is still working the media merry-go-round hardcore.

The top lady baller, who just won the first-ever BJK Cup and some free crap to boot, stopped by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night. Earlier this week, she told celeb rag OK! she's been a fan of the former Saturday Night Live star:

I'm so excited. I love him! I've been a fan forever--I even saw the movie Taxi. He has a good personality. Comedians are always great hosts. It was really a no-brainer.

Jimmy foolishly challenged the 10-time Grand Slammer to a game of beer pong and let's just say talk-show host probably got what he wanted: a cool buzz. Oh well - all the better to enjoy his next guest: Ludacris.

But ReRe looked all sexed-up in her old Hollywood glamor moment - not to mention her infamous ass-ets. I guess she + Rafa have always had more in common than just biceps and a World No. 1 ranking, huh?

CHECK IT:



(video via nbc.com)

4 comments:

  1. I was working late yet again on school work when I turned the tv on in hopes that the noise would keep me awake and this was on. I found her celebration weirdly hilarious. Perhaps it's not at all funny but I haven't slept in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notice that she didn't say that she enjoyed Taxi. She says that she watched it as if we should be surprised and tbh we should be. When I read that I thought, "someone actually saw that movie? In theaters? Or on tv on a hella-boring saturday afternoon?"

    P.S. about the ass: hot dayum!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay ReRe, you are killin them in that dress!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...