Google Down the Line!: VIDEO VAULT: Nole, HEAD, and zombies oh my - it must be another Speed Lesson


Monday, March 2, 2009

VIDEO VAULT: Nole, HEAD, and zombies oh my - it must be another Speed Lesson



Here's the latest Speed Lesson courtesy of Novak Djokovic + HEAD and this time the focus is on the return of serve.

They somehow manage to work in a zombie storyline here, including one who wets himself (side note: is that even possible for their kind?)

I don't know how you couldn't love this one. I mean, the undead rock.

(via speedlessons.com)

6 comments:

  1. Ok so I want to jump Nole. Like right now.

    I keep on rewinding over his voice... *slides into dream world*

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Jelena might have something to say about that one - though she doesn't look rough and tumble. You could take her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one more step on the road to re-liking Nole. Never as much as Rafa of course, but its always good to have one or two on the deck no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to get from the stuff the makers of this ad are smoking. Must be good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally a new interesting way to promote tennis gear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rich: I could easily take her. Besides, if she hasn't noticed her man's flexibility with fidelity by now... Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...