Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: Boris Becker and girlfriend take in US Open, keep hands to themselves


Thursday, September 6, 2007

SIGHTING: Boris Becker and girlfriend take in US Open, keep hands to themselves


Tennis legend Boris Becker and his gorgeous girl-of-the-moment Sharlely Kersenberg kept their hands off each other long enough to watch World No. 1 Roger Federer dismiss Andy Roddick from the US Open last night. It was Fed's 14th win over the American overall, with only one loss.

I guess the Swiss' ethereal game can distract even the most amorous of couples from committing PDA (public displays of affection, y'all.) though Sharlely doesn't look too happy about it...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad someone agrees with me! Nice observation. Check out my blog and let me know what you think!

    http://allaboutbecker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...