Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: HE WOLF


Friday, October 2, 2009

PHOTO OP: HE WOLF


Gilles Simon howled to the heavens after edging past Evgeny Korolev 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 to reach the semifinal in Bangkok. He'll face off against Jurgen Melzer for a spot in the final.

I guess Gilly is now ready to receive Jo-Willy - doesn't it all make sense now? Gotta love the Frenchie MOMA.

So in honor of his wolf-y ways and because it's Friday *cheers*, I give you Shakira's "She Wolf" for your listening and viewing pleasure. That's if you like smokin' hot, half-dressed, gyrating, bendy blondes in a cage, I mean.

CHECK IT:



(image via getty, video via freshmusic9)

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful shot of him. Aw, he's just so sweet and cuddly. I wonder, if I adopt him, do I get to sleep with his coach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. natch: Well, hmmm. The adoption wouldn't make you anything to coach so lay into it pretzel-style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...