Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Coffee gets Fed all frenzied (apparently)


Thursday, October 1, 2009

PHOTO OP: Coffee gets Fed all frenzied (apparently)

"Help me, Roger Federer. You're my only hope."

On Tuesday Roger Federer made a special appearance at Jura, the Swiss coffee machine maker, where he is the brand ambassador. The company organized this event to honor the 15-time Grand Slammer's many achievements.

I've never seen anyone get so excited over a coffee maker. But I guess if they were putting cash in my pockets, I'd be clapping for coffee too.


See more pics here and some (admittedly) grainy video here.

(image via MTF)

2 comments:

  1. "I've never seen anyone get so excited over a coffee maker."
    Oh, Richie. You need to see me at 5:30am every morning as I take my first sip. I almost break out into song. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must concur that first sip in the morning is, well, orgasmic. Well, not that good. My fave addiction out of 'em all (don't ask.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...