Google Down the Line!: Letter to DtL readers: HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Letter to DtL readers: HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!


I'm going to be signing off for today so I can get ready to, well, party my arse off in celebration of the New Year.

I wanted to take this time to thank everyone out there for continuing to read and support Down the Line! and for all the insightful, hilarious, and sometimes scathing commentary about this game we all love. You guys keep me entertained, no joke.

I'm so looking forward to the start of the 2009 season and I know you are too. Until then have a safe and prosperous New Year!!!

RiCH

(image via vintageculture.net)

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Rich and everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! Here's to an awesome 2009. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Rich and fellow DtL readers!!

    Thanks for the awesome blog! I can't wait to discuss all the action in 2009 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year everyone!! Let's begin the 2009 season! :-)

    And Rich many thanks for writing this awesome blog, love it as you know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...