Google Down the Line!: MEDIA MASHUP: The ATP World Tour revamps site for 2009 - love it or leave it?


Monday, December 29, 2008

MEDIA MASHUP: The ATP World Tour revamps site for 2009 - love it or leave it?


The newly-named ATP World Tour, which recently debuted the next evolution in their "FEEL IT" global marketing campaign, has also revamped their website to match the the campaign's other worldly, celestial theme. The Tour also released the following video promoting their new campaign:



So the gods of tennis are hitting into the heavens? Interesting, if not reaching a bit. I'll definitely be watching to see how the ATP World Tour continues to infuse this theme and messaging throughout the 2009 season - remember, consistency is the key here.

What do you guys think of the new website - love it or leave it??

DO TELL!

(image via atpworldtour.com)

8 comments:

  1. Leave it! The old site was way better than this one.. I know the ATP wants to change their looks, but please not in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to agree with Anonymous on this one: The site looks absolutely ridiculous! Their marketing department is pretty bad: Those dragons last year with the players might have been the worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan, to be honest. I had a bit of a shock when I typed in the URL and the new site came up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it! What were they thinking? I mean, how do you top this monstrosity? They're going to have to stick with it forever as anything else will look sub-hugeanormous or something, dontcha think?
    Every time I look at it, I think I died and went to heaven. Who wants that?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dig it, no opinion, I just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave it is really confuse and weird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm fine with it. Nothing too wow about it. Though, I've never been a big fan of that website. I've been visiting it ever since it first began and it's looked pretty much the same for about 10-12 years. But who really needs the ATP website anymore? You get much better coverage of the ATP World on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leave it! Way too busy. Are we advertising for NASA or tennis?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...