Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: Shrieka back in Arizona, talks with Steve Nash at Phoenix Suns game


Friday, October 31, 2008

SIGHTING: Shrieka back in Arizona, talks with Steve Nash at Phoenix Suns game


Maria Sharapova
was spotted getting in some time with the Phoenix Suns point guard Steve Nash before his team's home game against the New Orleans Hornets last night. The 21-year old baller, of course, has been traveling to Arizona here and there performing questionable rehab practices.

Wow - Shrieka and the 6' 3" Nash look to be almost the same height (and she's most likely wearing her fave ballerina flats.) If this tennis thing didn't work out for the towering Russian she'd definitely have a career in the WNBA, no problem.

She's, like, HUGE.

(image via The Big Lead)

7 comments:

  1. If she can lop off a few inches, I'd be happy to receive. Sigh. Some girls have all the luck. JJ, AI.. Masha.. That popstar Safin is dating... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. babz: receive what? stop teasing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, get your mind outta the gutter! Even *I* didn't notice the pun, and you all know how dirty minded I am.

    I meant, her height!! Nash is not my type lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help myself - somebody stop me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you want to be stopped, Rich.. You're enjoying this entirely too much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah that's what I'm saying: she's a friggin' giant.
    It may look good during fashion week or in Sports Illustrated or even on court, but it just looks freaky when she's standing to someone of normal height (or other giants LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Sharapova IS 6 foot 2, so no surprises that she isn't considerably shorter than Nash...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...