Google Down the Line!: Serena won't be writing so much anymore - how will we be entertained now?


Monday, October 27, 2008

Serena won't be writing so much anymore - how will we be entertained now?


Serena Williams' surfing vacation with boyfriend Common has ended and the US Open champ is back on dry land according to her blog.

Apparently, ReRe's fans clued her into why her posterior is so picturesque but that wasn't the only news:

Thanks for all the answers when I asked why do people always talk about my a$$.... Lol I understand now!
I am revamping the website so we may be down for a few days! We r adding lots of video behind the scene things as well as video blogs as I was never too good at sending written blogs!
Say what? No more badly written blogs that could've been written by a third grader?? I might actually miss them - I know, crazy. But if these vlogs are as good as her Rome love letter, my need for entertainment will be fulfilled.

(image via Getty)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, pity, I agree. I hope she'll at least continue posting her poems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...