Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Has Nadia finally lost her marbles? You be the judge.


Thursday, October 23, 2008

PHOTO OP: Has Nadia finally lost her marbles? You be the judge.

Like Ana Ivanovic, Nadia Petrova was spotted in another traditional Austrian dress at the Linz baller party recently.

I'm sorry but Nads looks straight up looney here and must be thinking (with a Russian accent of course), "Don't you like my pretty dress? And my pretty hair?? I'm so pretty, right mommy???"

So scary. What could the Russian but thinking here? Do tell!

(image via tennisforum.com)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, there's sure a lot goin' on with the Dirndls in Linz... o_O

    Granted Rich, Nadia looks so creepy. Especially the lipstick was the WRONG choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, first I thought I see a tranny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially the lipstick? Especially EVERYTHING. Is WROOOOOOOONG. *making horrified hand gestures*

    The pigtails did me in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. c note: LMAO!

    babz: Halloween came early for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She seriously looks like a cross between Buffalo Bill and Kathy Bates in Misery.

    Psy-cho!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...