Google Down the Line!: JJ arrives in Beijing for gold, leaves with sexy water poloist - go figure


Friday, September 19, 2008

JJ arrives in Beijing for gold, leaves with sexy water poloist - go figure

Jelena Jankovic may have left Beijing medal-less but she didn't leave the Olympics empty handed (like some other Serb we know.)

The saucy slider, who was narrowly defeated by Svetlana Kuznetsova 2-6, 7-5, 7-5 in Tokyo and missed ANOTHER opportunity to grab the keys to the WTA Penthouse, revealed in the Serbian edition of Hello! magazine that she's now dating 24-year old Mladjan Janovic, a sexy water poloist from Montenegro.

JJ, who recently split from longtime boyfriend Nemanja Mirković, told the gossip rag:

Yes, there is a guy from Montenegro… Before I met Mladjan in Beijing, I was single for a couple of months. He plays water polo for the Montenegrin representation, he is 24 years old and his name is Mladjan Janovic.
He's 6' 3" and 205 lbs. of hotness for sure. But if you weren't sure, let me share a few more pics of the strapping Serbian.

PS - I hope this new boy toy doesn't distract from your game, JJ, although if he does I can certainly see why...oy.





(images via nbcolympics.com, Getty, cgekonomist.com, reportages-press)

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh that last picture pleases me greatly. :) I wouldn't mind if he dunked me in the pool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. erin: yeah his back muscles are sick, huh? yeah i wouldn't mind a dunking, a throwing, a dribbling, a f%$#^$ - oh no i'm OOC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew there was a reason I liked JJ. You go girl! That Hungary-Montenegro water polo match at the Olympics was, to quote Heathers, total shower-nozzle masturbation material.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...bless you for posting his pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yowsa. Hubba hubba. Meow.
    I forgive JJ any losses she takes while dating this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but the silly hats ruin it for me. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...